What to Expect @ Refuge
At Refuge, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual space and a community of people who love Jesus. We know that coming to a new space can be intimidating, so we want to give you an idea of what to expect when you arrive.
You can expect:
ENTRANCE and PARKING
The entrance door is located on the east side of The Well with parking available around the building.
- You will walk into our gathering space and will be welcomed by the Refuge community.
- Iris Coffee and pop are available and can be accessed prior, during, or after our worship time.
- The worship style is contemporary and is led by both members of Connect and the community.
- Our worship is centered on the Bible. We encourage you to bring your Bible. If you do not own one, there are some located on the “Start Here” table that you can keep and take home with you.
- Our services typically last 50-60 minutes.
There are three Kid’s Tables located at the back of our space with kid’s activities available on the tables. Refuge is a space where children can be children. However, there is also Childcare available. Speak to anyone with a Refuge shirt and they can assist you prior to or during the worship time.
After worship, we invite you to grab more coffee or pop and hang out to meet, get to know, and check in with each other. We would enjoy the opportunity to meet you and get to know you further.
All that there is to do now is to come as you are and find out more about Refuge by experiencing who we are as a Jesus-centered community.