What to Expect
At Connect Church, you’ll be welcomed into a beautiful, historical building and a community of people who love Jesus. We know that coming to a new church can be intimidating, so we want to give you an idea of what to expect when you arrive.
You can expect:
Parking is located along the street with our parking lot on the east side of the building. Handicap parking is available on the northside of the building.
We recommend you use the RED double doors that face Liberty Street (south side). Elevator access is located on the north side of the church.
- Our gathering and worship spaces are at the top of the stairs. You will be warmly welcomed by our host who can answer any question you may have.
- You will find a variety of music (both contemporary songs and hymns) and instruments (primarily guitar, piano and organ).
- Our worship is centered on the Bible. We encourage you to bring your Bible. If you do not own one, we will gladly provide you with a Bible to take home to keep.
- Our services typically last 60–75 minutes.
- People of all ages are welcome in worship, and we welcome children to be children in worship. However, if you need a space during the service, there is a space located behind our sanctuary designed for children where parents can go with them and still be part of worship.
- On the third Sunday of the month, children ages 3–5 are invited during the worship time to worship in an age-appropriate way through something called “Children’s Worship.”
After the morning service, there is a time of fellowship in the basement where coffee, juice, and treats are available. This is a time to meet, get to know, and check-in with each other. We would enjoy the opportunity to meet you and get to know you further.
All that there is to do now is come as you are and find out more about Connect by experiencing who we are as a Jesus-centered community.